Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lovely Labels



Anya is off to 3 yr old pre-school in a few weeks (eek) and I am trying to get organised so I ordered her these cute birdy iron-on clothing dots from Mooo. I could get really carried away with this stuff...

We already have a lunch bag chosen by Anya on her birthday last year with money from Nana. It is pink tinkerbell (blah) but that is what happens when you give a child choice with no manipulation from Mum (which is a good thing)! I don't think it will even fit in her bag it's so big :-(


You can even get personalised clothing - t-shirts, hoodies, rashies etc...


Clearly converted! I think they have some of the nicer designs around and would make really nice gifts for kids. I am looking forward to two mornings a week with just 1 child, it will be nice to hang with my little man on his own a bit too, although I am sure we will miss the poppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment